One of Rohnert Park's premier neighborhoods this executive style home with a lovely lush backyard will delight all who have been looking for a larger home with a three-car garage. You will notice the attention to detail and the scentsational plantings as you arrive at the double wide front door of the lovingly maintained home. The cul de sac has been where kids have learned how to make friends, ride bikes and watch the garbage man as he waves hello. Windows provide natural light as you enter. The large four-bedroom home has one bedroom and bath downstairs which is perfect if working from home. The downstairs bathroom has an ADA compliant shower. The large primary bedroom en-suite has double sinks, a soaking tub and a separate shower. Throughout the home you'll find updated bathrooms and kitchen, newer interior doors, baseboards, closet organizers, plantation shutters and lighting which will appeal to the move in ready home seeker.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,417 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tub
- Dining/Living Combo
- Inside Area,Sink,Washer/Dryer Stacked Included
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen/Family Combo,Stone Counter
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tub
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Range,Microwave
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 1. Brick,Gas Log.
- Baths. Grab Bars,Roll-In Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access,Side-by-Side.
- Uncovered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Court,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Street Lights, Uncovered Patio. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Court,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Robin Bianchini, Corcoran Icon Properties
Agent License: 01808122
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.