2 + 1 Half
The generous sized front and back yard extend your living space in an easy indoor/outdoor flow. The tri-level floor plan is awesome for working from home and zoom classroom time. There is a living room, dining room and kitchen with breakfast area and steps down to the large family room. The family room focal point is a fire place plus a slider out to the awesome backyard. There is a two-car garage with interior access and indoor laundry area. Upstairs are four nicely sized light and airy, dreamy bedrooms. Bathrooms have been updated. Plantation shutters throughout the home add attractive designer appeal. Long time neighbors will share the lore of the neighborhood as you pass them walking to the paths around the nearby park. Gorgeous views of the rolling hills surrounding the G section are especially appreciated. Bike paths, hiking, creeks and parks are conducive to the natural Sonoma County lifestyle. Convenience is key to this homes' location with schools, SSU, medical & eateries.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,052 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Tub w/Shower Over
- Dining/Living Combo,Formal Area
- Dryer Included,Inside Area,Laundry Closet,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Cabinet
- Master Bath
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Dishwasher,Double Oven
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Brick,Family Room,Raised Hearth,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access,Side-by-Side.
- Auto Sprinkler Front
- Back Yard,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Front,Court,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Street Lights. Auto Sprinkler Front,Court,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Robin Bianchini, Corcoran Global Living
Agent License: 01808122 Office License: 02109201
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2021 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.